Sector – Banking and Finance Services
Our clients face a wide range of geopolitical, regulatory and physical risks affecting countries where they operate or have indirect exposure.
The focus on regulation, safety and integrity means our clients require a forward-looking approach that is pre-emptive and proportionate to navigate complex risk and opportunity decisions.
Our clients rely on Assynt’s in-depth understanding of issues ranging from geopolitical exposure to currency volatility and international sanctions, to political risks from fiscal policy, regulatory uncertainty and corruption exposure. These factors which are typically more complex in emerging economies and pose inherent concerns to corporate treasurers, bank strategists, portfolio managers and analysts alike.
Of critical importance to our clients is reliable predictive intelligence to help them forecast strategic scenario outcomes affecting physical, financial and reputational risks. The range of complex, analytically-demanding external threat issues can be a significant resource burden on internal teams, requiring specialist support from trusted partners.
We support our clients by:
- Forecasting geopolitical risks affecting their Interests
- Assessing regional and country level risks to safety of staff, facilities and IP
- Discreetly investigating reputational and integrity risks
- Profiling and predicting political risks to emerging market exposure
- Advising analysts on external threats to portfolio positions
- Providing qualitative expertise to quantitative models