ISO 27001: Information Security Management Systems Certification
ISO 27001 is designed to help establish and maintain an effective information security management system, using a continual improvement approach. It requires rigorous repeated external assessment and demands applicants meet high standards of risk management and security control on an on-going basis. The certification also guarantees that all relevant networks are protected against any systemic vulnerabilities, keeping client organizations like yours protected 24/7.
ISO 20000-1: IT Service Management Systems Certification
Obtaining ISO 20000, the international standard for IT Service Management (ITSM) is one of our testament to following best industry practice and constantly improving our IT services delivery to our clients.
ISO 9001: Quality Management Systems Certification
Our decision to work towards ISO 9001 accreditation demonstrates our commitment to providing a high-quality and consistent service to our clients and our ongoing investment in technology, development and processes and procedures.
NCSC Certified Cyber Security Consultancy
Falanx provides NCSC Certified Cyber Security Consultancy service Audit and Review. This services is available to customers located anywhere in the UK.
As a Certified Cyber Consultancy, Falanx has proved to have:
- a proven track record of delivering defined cyber security consultancy services
- a level of cyber security expertise supported by professional requirements defined by NCSC
- the relevant Certified Professional (CCP) qualifications
- Manage consultancy engagements in accordance with industry good practice
- Meet NCSC requirements for certified professional cyber services companies
Falanx also commit to:
- Complying with NCSC code of conduct
- Maintaining cyber security expertise
CREST Accredited Penetration Test Service Provider
By having a CREST Accreditation, we have a demonstrable level of assurance that our information security methodologies are able to provide our clients with a robust assessment of their information security posture.