In my role as Director of Special Projects at Falanx Group, I have recently been overseeing a content and layout refresh on the Falanx website, so if you’ve visited the Falanx site recently, you may have noticed a few changes. We’ve been working hard to improve the site navigation to make it easier and quicker for you to find the information you need. Here’s a breakdown of what’s what and where you can find it.
You can find all Falanx Cyber services under the ‘Cyber Security’ menu item.
- Assess – Our assess services, designed to help you understand what the threat to your business, and include penetration testing and Cyber Essentials.
- Consult – Our Cyber Consultancy services support your business in protecting against and improving upon cyber threats, helping you achieve compliance – an essential in the run-up to the implementation of the GDPR.
- Monitor – Our fully managed monitoring service is underpinned by our bespoke MidGARD tech, alongside our expert analysts, offering 24x7x365 coverage of your technology estate.
- Respond – Our incident response services are there to support you when the worst does happen; available as full incident response contracts through to ad-hoc support.
- Meet the Cyber team – We are currently working on headshots and bios for our Cyber team, and will be updating this page over the next couple of weeks.
You can find all Falanx Assynt services under the ‘Strategic Intelligence’ menu item.
- The Assynt Report – Our subscription service covering 34 key emerging markets on 4 continents; forward-looking reports enabling businesses to maximise their opportunities and to protect staff, assets, and reputation.
- Intelligence Consulting – Our senior analysts provide business and strategic intelligence consulting services to help businesses assess opportunities and mitigate risks.
- Embedded Analysts – Our embed service places expert analysts in your business, giving you the knowledge and experience to support and strengthen the security, risk, and intelligence functions within your organisation.
- Meet the Assynt team – We are currently working on headshots and bios for our Assynt team, and will be updating this page over the next couple of weeks.
We have received a number of enquiries about MidGARD, and have been working hard to gather all the key information in one place for you. You can find information under the ‘MidGARD’ menu item.
- MidGARD – Discover MidGARD, Falanx Technologies’ re-engineering of the traditional approach to cyber security. The MidGARD approach combines technology that can identify any potential attacks with skilled cyber security analysts who are armed and ready to investigate these threats.
- Meet the Technologies team – We are currently working on headshots and bios for our Technologies team, and will be updating this page over the next couple of weeks.
You can find all the key information about Falanx Group, including our background, target audience, and specialisms, under the ‘About Us’ menu item.
- Meet the Board – You can find headshots and bios for each of our Board members here.
- Meet the Falanx Group – You can find headshots and bios for each of our Falanx Group team members here.
You can find key information about the benefits of investing in cyber security on this page, as well as links to our regulatory news and further information for current investors.
Our blog is updated on a weekly basis with news and our top tips and advice. If you’d like to know more about a particular subject, let us know and we’d be happy to include it in our blogging schedule.
Our industry is agile and so are we, so we are always looking to improve our website. If you have any requests for content or features that you’d like to see on our website, please get in touch to share your thoughts.